Status update

March 17th, 2021 by pstsola

As you may know from other communications, the opening of the facility was delayed due to postponing the critical hands-on training because of Covid 19 restrictions.   The 3 major pieces of equipment (2 from overseas) are being ordered so as to arrive about mid-year.  Many other smaller pieces of equipment need to be purchased but these are mainly local off-the-shelf purchases, and we will leave them until closer to opening.   The essential training is now planned for the second half of the year.  We are waiting to get a much better feel of the virus-related restrictions easing (globally) to start the final planning for the training.  We hope to open the facility shortly after that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *