Southern Cryonics is a non-profit organisation formed to build and operate Australia’s first cryonic storage facility.
- To promote and make widely available scientifically-based cryogenic suspension as a credible option for life extension.
- Provide a professional ‘one stop’ service to make cryogenic suspension affordable and readily available in Australia
- Create a positive consumer awareness for scientifically-based cryogenic suspension
- Promote scientific research into cryogenic suspension, revival, and life extension
Southern Cryonics will operate throughout all states and territories of Australia including Tasmania. In addition we will offer service in New Zealand.
- Incorporated as a not-for-profit company in New South Wales on 15 May 2012, as Stasis Systems Australia.
- Gathered a group of ten initial investors.
- Searched for a suitable site to build the facility.
- Decided to operate the facility under the name “Southern Cryonics”.
- Bought land in Holbrook, a regional NSW town, in May 2016.
- Are currently developing final geotechnical, civil and structural reports.
- Will soon be seeking builders.
- Are planning to start building in late 2016.
- Intend to commence operations in 2017.
If you would like to be part of this venture please get involved, and if you would like more information, contact us.